Anonymous said: Heyyy so I can tell from your blog that you're an Air Force gf and I'm wondering does it get easier to be apart from each other as time goes by? Meaning, do you find yourself kind of ever missing him less?
Funny you should ask. So just last night, I decided we needed to take a break. I always thought it would get easier, but it never did. I guess I just got used to it. I miss him more and more with each and every day and I think I just couldn’t handle that anymore. I was hurting so bad that I couldn’t allow myself to completely enjoy college and finally do something for myself. It’s mostly because I’m bitter and selfish but that’s a whole other thing. If it’s meant to be, it will be, but we’re on different paths for the time being. If you’re going through something similar, I hate to burst your bubble but it never gets easier. But I love him more than anything and I hope it works out in the future when we’re back on the same page.
" What I’ve Learned:
1. A girl can lose feelings for you over night.
2. A kiss can be just that, a kiss. Completely meaningless.
3. Love can be one sided but I still wonder if that is love at all
4. Never beg for someone to stay or to love you. You shouldn’t have to beg for someone to be a part of your life or to love you. You deserve better than that.
5. Stop breaking your ribs to make space for those who do not belong there.
6. Learning to breathe again is harder than the doctors said it would be.
7. I don’t know what hurts more at night; being alone or being in love.
8. Laying with someone in bed at night is temporary. It won’t get rid of the lonely. You will still wake up and leave in the morning with a heavy heart and no hand to hold.
9. Sometimes the sky rains gasoline instead of water and you have to be strong enough and ignore the urge to set yourself on fire.
10. I will be okay someday. Bad things happen for no reason sometimes and things end but that shouldn’t mean you should come to an end too. The ocean will always have waves; I just have to learn to swim through them for a bit longer.
11. The stretch marks I left on my mother from birth will not be another suicide letter I never finished.Oliver Nolau (via cybergirlfriend)
(Source: oliverwr, via ooakigor)